Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello, my name is Ellie

and I am a vitamins and supplements addict. 


To fully confess my addiction, I give the complete list:


Nature's Own Mega B 150
- for moods and brain function
Swisse Vitamin D
- I have low Vit D
Bioglan Superflex Pain Ease (chondroiton &MSM)
- post motorcycle accident (2 years ago)
Healthy  Care CoQ10
- for energy 
Ostevit-D & Calcium
- to prevent osteoporosis
Blooms Evening Primrose Oil
-for the moods
Blooms Green Lipped Mussel
-to treat left scapula pain
Microgenics Cranberry 17,000 Complex
- for women stuff
Korean Ginseng Syrup
-to have more energy?
NewChapter Zyflament softgels 
-for a healthy inflammation response 


In fact, I've even ordered more online recently.


Green Pastures Blue Ice Royal Butter oil and Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend

Ohhira's Professional Probiotics


To my shame,  I don't take any of what I have regularly.  Instead,  I throw a handful of tablets and capsules down my throat every once in a blue moon which does me as much good as say, having a brief glimpse of a really gorgeous man walking on the opposite side of the road, and going the other way. 


The trouble is, they all sound really good to me. A healthy inflammation response -hell yeah! I want that. I also want my left scapula to stop aching, therefore, the green lipped mussel and the Bioglan. I don't want the mood swings every month, hence, the EPO, vitamin D, and vitamin B complex.  I want better skin, better digestion, more energy, less pain...it's amazing actually, what those pills, tablets and capsules all promise. 


Ask me another time about my self-help book collection. Oh, boy..

No comments:

Post a Comment